Доброго времени суток, уважаемые гости форума! Мы рады приветствовать вас на RPG "Opera of vampires", посвященной такой теме, как академия для вампиров. Стоит ли говорить о том, что у нас хорошо, если об этом говорят абсолютно все? Нет. Зарегистрируйтесь, подавайте анкету и вы все увидите сами. У нас оригинальный сюжет, и в нем найдется место всем. Для подавших анкеты с 2.00 до 2.01 по времени админа - два места в сюжете хDDD Так же хотим напомнить, что до регистрации вы не сможете увидеть весь форум. Welcome!

Акция "Matter and spirit"
Квест #1
Мы обновили дизайн. Надеюсь, вам понравится

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов
Стань Грешником...

• 2012 год. 20 ноября, пятница, вечер [17.00-22.00]
• В Академии наступает "утро", ученикам пора просыпаться и идти на занятия
Погода: На территории Академии бушует разная погода. На севере территории, где находится лес, льют дожди. Ближе к югу, где находится сама Академия, льет небольшой дождик, тучи постепенно уходят к северу, подгоняемые незаметным у земли ветром.

Графическое оформление выполнено `tess (Isabella Macalister), плагиат преследуется по закону

•The war is only a choice..•

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

TriptiaBiz

Сообщений 11 страница 16 из 16

Yes! Finally something about %keyword1%.

I was extremely pleased to uncover this site. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly wonderful read!! I definitely liked every little bit of it and i also have you book marked to check out new stuff in your web site.

What you published made a bunch of sense. But, consider this, what if you wrote a catchier title? I ain't suggesting your content isn't solid., but suppose you added a post title that grabbed people's attention? I mean %BLOG_TITLE% is a little plain. You should look at Yahoo's home page and note how they write post headlines to get viewers to open the links. You might add a related video or a pic or two to grab people excited about everything've got to say. In my opinion, it could make your posts a little bit more interesting.

If some one needs expert view regarding blogging then i propose him/her to go to see this webpage, Keep up the nice job.

I really like it when individuals come together and share ideas. Great blog, keep it up!

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.