Доброго времени суток, уважаемые гости форума! Мы рады приветствовать вас на RPG "Opera of vampires", посвященной такой теме, как академия для вампиров. Стоит ли говорить о том, что у нас хорошо, если об этом говорят абсолютно все? Нет. Зарегистрируйтесь, подавайте анкету и вы все увидите сами. У нас оригинальный сюжет, и в нем найдется место всем. Для подавших анкеты с 2.00 до 2.01 по времени админа - два места в сюжете хDDD Так же хотим напомнить, что до регистрации вы не сможете увидеть весь форум. Welcome!

Акция "Matter and spirit"
Квест #1
Мы обновили дизайн. Надеюсь, вам понравится

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов
Стань Грешником...

• 2012 год. 20 ноября, пятница, вечер [17.00-22.00]
• В Академии наступает "утро", ученикам пора просыпаться и идти на занятия
Погода: На территории Академии бушует разная погода. На севере территории, где находится лес, льют дожди. Ближе к югу, где находится сама Академия, льет небольшой дождик, тучи постепенно уходят к северу, подгоняемые незаметным у земли ветром.

Графическое оформление выполнено `tess (Isabella Macalister), плагиат преследуется по закону

•The war is only a choice..•

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

TriptiaBiz

Сообщений 1 страница 10 из 16

Wow, awesome blog structure! How lengthy have you ever been running a blog for? you make blogging glance easy. The entire glance of your website is magnificent, let alone the content!

I'm not sure why but this weblog is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.

Great blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog stand out. Please let me know where you got your design. With thanks

Every weekend i used to pay a visit this web site, for the reason that i want enjoyment, for the reason that this this website conations actually good funny information too.

I've read several just right stuff here. Certainly price bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how a lot effort you put to make the sort of great informative website.

Wow that was odd. I just wrote an extremely long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say wonderful blog!

First of all I want to say fantastic blog! I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you don't mind. I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your thoughts prior to writing. I've had a difficult time clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out. I truly do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be wasted just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or tips? Kudos!

Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this website, as i wish for enjoyment, since this this web page conations really pleasant funny data too.

You are so interesting! I don't suppose I have read through something like this before. So good to find another person with a few unique thoughts on this topic. Seriously.. thank you for starting this up. This website is one thing that's needed on the web, someone with some originality!

I do consider all of the ideas you have introduced to your post. They're very convincing and can certainly work. Still, the posts are very short for newbies. May you please prolong them a little from next time? Thanks for the post.