Доброго времени суток, уважаемые гости форума! Мы рады приветствовать вас на RPG "Opera of vampires", посвященной такой теме, как академия для вампиров. Стоит ли говорить о том, что у нас хорошо, если об этом говорят абсолютно все? Нет. Зарегистрируйтесь, подавайте анкету и вы все увидите сами. У нас оригинальный сюжет, и в нем найдется место всем. Для подавших анкеты с 2.00 до 2.01 по времени админа - два места в сюжете хDDD Так же хотим напомнить, что до регистрации вы не сможете увидеть весь форум. Welcome!

Акция "Matter and spirit"
Квест #1
Мы обновили дизайн. Надеюсь, вам понравится

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов
Стань Грешником...

• 2012 год. 20 ноября, пятница, вечер [17.00-22.00]
• В Академии наступает "утро", ученикам пора просыпаться и идти на занятия
Погода: На территории Академии бушует разная погода. На севере территории, где находится лес, льют дожди. Ближе к югу, где находится сама Академия, льет небольшой дождик, тучи постепенно уходят к северу, подгоняемые незаметным у земли ветром.

Графическое оформление выполнено `tess (Isabella Macalister), плагиат преследуется по закону

•The war is only a choice..•

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Fulsac

Сообщений 1 страница 10 из 16

Hi are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and create my own. Do you need any coding expertise to make your own blog? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hey very nice website!! Guy .. Excellent .. Amazing .. I'll bookmark your website and take the feeds also? I'm satisfied to seek out so many helpful information here within the publish, we want work out extra strategies in this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning this article plus the rest of the website is also really good.

hello there and thank you for your info – I have definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical points using this site, since I experienced to reload the site lots of times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but slow loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and could damage your high-quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for much more of your respective exciting content. Make sure you update this again soon.

My family members all the time say that I am killing my time here at web, but I know I am getting familiarity daily by reading thes fastidious posts.

Hello! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the great work!

Wow, superb blog layout! How lengthy have you ever been blogging for? you make running a blog look easy. The whole look of your site is fantastic, as well as the content material!

Hello to every one, the contents present at this website are really amazing for people experience, well, keep up the good work fellows.

Hiya! Quick question that's totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My blog looks weird when viewing from my apple iphone. I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to fix this problem. If you have any recommendations, please share. Thank you!

Hi, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam comments? If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything you can suggest? I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any help is very much appreciated.