Доброго времени суток, уважаемые гости форума! Мы рады приветствовать вас на RPG "Opera of vampires", посвященной такой теме, как академия для вампиров. Стоит ли говорить о том, что у нас хорошо, если об этом говорят абсолютно все? Нет. Зарегистрируйтесь, подавайте анкету и вы все увидите сами. У нас оригинальный сюжет, и в нем найдется место всем. Для подавших анкеты с 2.00 до 2.01 по времени админа - два места в сюжете хDDD Так же хотим напомнить, что до регистрации вы не сможете увидеть весь форум. Welcome!

Акция "Matter and spirit"
Квест #1
Мы обновили дизайн. Надеюсь, вам понравится

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов
Стань Грешником...

• 2012 год. 20 ноября, пятница, вечер [17.00-22.00]
• В Академии наступает "утро", ученикам пора просыпаться и идти на занятия
Погода: На территории Академии бушует разная погода. На севере территории, где находится лес, льют дожди. Ближе к югу, где находится сама Академия, льет небольшой дождик, тучи постепенно уходят к северу, подгоняемые незаметным у земли ветром.

Графическое оформление выполнено `tess (Isabella Macalister), плагиат преследуется по закону

•The war is only a choice..•

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Norzac

Сообщений 1 страница 10 из 16

I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the structure of your website? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or 2 pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?

This information is worth everyone's attention. How can I find out more?

Good way of explaining, and nice article to get facts concerning my presentation focus, which i am going to deliver in institution of higher education.

It's hard to come by knowledgeable people in this particular subject, however, you seem like you know what you're talking about! Thanks

This is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks!

What's up every one, here every one is sharing such know-how, thus it's pleasant to read this weblog, and I used to go to see this webpage every day.

Remarkable! Its in fact amazing post, I have got much clear idea concerning from this article.

Very soon this web page will be famous among all blogging and site-building people, due to it's fastidious articles or reviews

Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it's really informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future. Numerous people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

After I originally left a comment I seem to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now whenever a comment is added I receive 4 emails with the same comment. There has to be a way you are able to remove me from that service? Thanks a lot!